.....................................
Welcome to my p a r a d i s e. Follow or Dashboard
< html>crushed.
Douchebag i guess?
Thursday 24 January 2013 | 23:28 | 0 comments

I switched on the laptop and i leisurely logged on to my twitter account. Yeah, everyday. Whats hurted most was when i clicked the Mention button, i discovered something hateful. A friend of mine told me to shut up. It may be a simple thing but, if you were in my shoes, i guessed you can understand me? I was flabbergasted. Hmm, I shouldnt call out your name when my Usrah asked me to tell them who is my bestfriend. Come to think of it, I should call out another name. What a bestfriend when you're feeling down, they just shrug you off and then, ask you to keep your mouth shut? Huh?



Yeah yeah. Maybe I got too much carried away? Hmm, should i just keep my mouth shut from now on? Hmm? Should I? Should i just get back to my own self like when i was a child?

OLD | NEW