.....................................
Welcome to my p a r a d i s e. Follow or Dashboard
< html>crushed.
I'd forever happy.
Sunday 20 January 2013 | 19:33 | 0 comments
[130120] Golden Disk Awards - Teen Top receiving their award (Best Single Album of the Year) 


Teen Top won an award! Awww.

Ljoe: I think we got this award because of our fans, Angels. We love you. Thank you.
Me: DONT WORRY BYUNGHUN. I LOVE YOU TOOOO.

Byunghun-ah, can you please stop smiling? Your smiling is killing me. I'm dying, please anyone tell me how the hell can i handle that Byunghun since he's just too smexy? That chicken really knows how to make me smile like an idiot. Well dont blame me. BLAME HIS MOTHER BECAUSE SHE GOT SUCH A PERFECT SMEXY SON.

Ayee no no I SHOULD THANK HER MOTHER.

 I live in Malaysia but i shitly dont have a chance to go to the GDA. Pity me. I'm a boarding school student. So, I just can wait and wait and wait and then shout like mad. Sorry Byunghun-ah, I just can watch you through my lappy. BUT its okay, I still can feel your hotness, Hahaha LULULULU. 빨 머시어요!  


EVEN THIS CHICKEN IS SLEEPING, WAE SO HOT HA CHICKEN?



LE CHICKEN


OLD | NEW