.....................................
Welcome to my p a r a d i s e. Follow or Dashboard
< html>crushed.
far away from good
Friday 29 November 2013 | 08:52 | 0 comments
while wondering and staring into spaces
having no clue of what had happened to the world
i heaved a sigh
a heavy sigh
but,
it all changed
once I saw his figure
through the reflection of my eyes
I was startled


while trying to shrug it off,
I face many obstacles
hardships,
friendship,
relationship.
I close my ear
I close my eyes
I close my legs
and everything
but still,
I fail.

I have realized that
I like him to death
I made a durable decision
which
I have never done before
I am going to tell him that
I like him
I fancy him

plus
I made it
however,
I am pathetic
he shrugged me off
oww
that is hurt
I am offended

he didn’t even try once
to know of my existence
which was so
indignant
aching
painful

some say
he’s been looking at me
for the
past days
but
he can be
looking at someone else
isn’t it?
hahahaha
cliché huh?
Reality hurts


today is the last day
from this day onwards
im afraid
that
I will never
get to see his face
again
all I could do was
hoping that the answer
wouldn’t be so close to yes
cause if it is yes,
I will be so
broken hearted

I like you
I fancy you
I admire you
I don’t hate you
I adore you
I ship you
I go for you


bye bye
is not the exact words
maybe,
‘see you again’ is


till we meet again
and see you again

honey

OLD | NEW